To continuously build the Research & Development (R&D) Organization at Procter & Gamble (P&G), we are looking for exceptional recent graduate Engineers and Scientists, Master or PhD, for our German Innovation Center in Kronberg near Frankfurt/M.
Building a superior consumer experience with our products is the fundamental mindset and driver for R&D, leading to product improvements and new opportunities. This enables us to develop new electro-mechanical devices and platforms based on leading-edge sensors, data transformation and response creation – from prototype to full scale production around the globe.
Our tool-set includes core technologies like the latest electronic analog and digital design, low cost sensors, IoT, wireless communication (HW&SW), deep machine learning and neuronal networks.
You are a talented and highly motivated graduate from University, Technical University and University of Applied Science in Engineering and Physical Science disciplines?
You are passionate about technical and scientific curiosity?
Your discipline is one of the following:
Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Mechanical and Precision Engineering, Mechatronics, Physics, or equivalent
You fit perfectly to us if you …
- Have passion to technical innovation and leading-edge technologies
- Have a keen interest in developing our newest smart platform technologies
- Have an analytical and problem-solving spirit
- Have a hands-on experimental mindset to drive lean innovation
- Have passionate leadership and visionary spirit to bring-to-life new and exciting opportunities
- Have joy working in a global team
- Have great academic results coupled with strong social engagement
- Have excellent communication skills in English and great team spirit What you can expect from us
- Meaningful and exciting work from the first day in truly international and multi-functional teams
- Training-on-the-job and a large portfolio of personal development opportunities and career perspectives
- Competitive salary and social benefits e.g. company pension plan, stock purchasing programs, flexible working times, vacation and Christmas bonus, company shop, gym, etc.