Procter & Gamble is one of the world’s most successful consumer goods manufacturers. At our German plants we make products that are sold throughout the world market, and we support the operations of production lines at P&G plants in Europe. Using state-of-the-art control and production technology, we extend our leading market position in almost all markets in the world today.
We have 10 plants in Germany, including Gillette and Braun operations.
We are looking for process engineers in the following areas:
- Automation systems
- Electrical engineering
- Engineering management
- Mechanical engineering
- Plastics engineering
- Process engineering
for the following locations:
Altfeld, Berlin, Crailsheim, Euskirchen, Gross-Gerau, Kronberg, Marktheidenfeld, Worms and Walldürn.
- Analysis and development of production processes.
- Development and improvement of production plant and machinery.
- Running product and equipment tests.
- Improvement of existing production machines / automation processes.
- Planning, costing and implementation of technical projects.
- Analysis and scenario comparisons of technology development options.
- Working with machine suppliers.
- Increasing staff responsibility for line teams.
Required attributes profile:
- Degree with excellent grades (university/university of applied sciences) in a technical area (mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, automation technology, mechatronics, process engineering, engineering management).
- Very good analytical skills and quick absorption of new information.
- Involvement in extracurricular community initiatives.
- Strong communication skills, effective execution, team skills and leadership skills.
- Personal initiative, flexibility and coordination skills.
- Internships and/or time spent abroad.
- Good knowledge of English and German.
What we offer:
- Training on the job.
- Job rotation.
- Stimulating and varied job content with rapidly increasing levels of personal accountability within a highly motivated team.
- A collegial and professional work environment.
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development, including within the global P&G group.
- Attractive remuneration and comprehensive employee benefits.