Our Engineers are responsible for inventing, developing, reapplying and delivering breakthrough processes and packing technologies that provide winning products for consumers around the world. Looking after a multitude of current and future products, Procter & Gamble Engineers have the technical curiosity and knowledge to develop new approaches to big challenges. Your work will require creativity, innovation, teamwork and leadership. You will use state of the art technologies with multi-disciplinary and highly professional teams across the Company and work seamlessly with R&D and Manufacturing.
We are looking for Engineers in our EUROPEAN Process & Engineering hubs in Crailsheim (BW) and Kronberg (Frankfurt).
Every role provides opportunities to lead technical programs and designs with a high level of autonomy. In P&E you have the opportunity to work in any of the following technical fields:
Technical Engineers develop creative web processing equipment solutions bringing up excellent product designs. Engineers in this field use 3D digital modeling, throughput simulation tools, and mechatronics to invent new state of the art production systems. Typically these are electrical, mechatronics, mechanical or chemical engineering roles.
Control System Engineers develop creative automation systems, control information networks, vision and robotic systems delivering superior and highly efficient production systems. Engineers in this field bring to bear mechatronics and process dynamic simulation tools and also create industrial software solutions to enable efficient production. Typically these are electrical or mechatronics engineering roles.
Packing Engineers develop innovative packaging equipment solutions which deliver superior consumer driven products and highly efficient production systems. Engineers in this field use 3D digital modeling, throughput simulation tools, and other tools. Typically these are mechanical and electrical engineering roles.
Project Engineers handle new product initiatives, capacity increases and cost saving initiatives. The Engineering manager is responsible to deliver these initiatives against cost, timing and technical requirements. Therefore he/she is running a multifunctional team.
- Good academic results in Engineering disciplines (such as Electrical-, Mechanical-, Mechatronics Engineers)
- Ideally engineering internship experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Fluent in English
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Social engagement is considered as a plus
- Challenges and significant responsibility from day 1
- Truly international working environment
- Excellent career perspectives
- Attractive salary and social benefits
- Opportunities for young professionals and those starting their career directly from university