- Technischer Vertrieb
Are you a Chemical Engineer and interested playing an integral role in the transformation of the sharpest plants in P&G?
We are looking for a Chemical Project Engineer to join us at our Walldürn site, manufacturing products under the Braun brand, including shavers and epilators. You will work multi-functional across the factory ensuring all chemical processes across the site to ensure they comply to standard. You will lead during the identification and development of chemical process improvements, implementing where needed. You will have a rare opportunity to work with people from a range of teams across the plant and become a key point of contact for all chemical related issues.
You will be naturally curious with a deep understanding in developing new approaches for future success. Your work will require creativity, innovation, teamwork and leadership,
With us you will:
- Be responsible for engineering and process scope of projects by delivering benchmark results in the areas of; Cost, Schedule, Quality, Internal controls, project startups and Health Safety & Environment.
- Develop and execute plans, from feasibility studies to the mass production and design details for process transformations, manufacturing systems, production equipment and utilities including the formulation of manufacturing processes and validation of product and equipment.
- Have a strong chemical safety focus with a deep understanding of Health Safety & Environment with the drive to develop the company culture and behaviour in a manufacturing environment.
- You will train, lead and grow teams/ students with a focus on technical areas and manufacturing processes.
Apply if you have;
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or Process Engineering
- Hands on practical exposure in development and qualification of electrochemical processes
- Experience in chemical safety requirements
- German and English fluent (written and spoken) essential
What can we offer you?
At P&G, our best ideas, innovations and sustainability are transformed into reality in our World-class Manufacturing operating facilities. If you are passionate about inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering processes and equipment technologies, then you will love this role.
All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged
Kick off a challenging and rewarding engineering career, in Walldürn Plant
Req No: MFG00006434