We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. We refined Chemical material solutions with game-changing products. Let us empower you to push boundaries. Join us and our 16,000 colleagues now and together we will MAKE the world a brighter place.
What we offer
Our functional area CCO (Chief Commercial Officer) is responsible for innovation management, among other things.
In this area, Business Model Innovation is responsible for developing and testing new digital solutions and business models. Professional implementation is carried out in the Digital Solutions Lab which is currently being set up.
- In your new position you will analyze and develop together with internal and external customers new digital solutions in an agile development team
- Design holistic customer journeys, analyzing customer behavior, sorting and structuring data and results to build valuable user experiences and a solid foundation for development
- Gather user feedback through fast, iterative and customer-centric prototyping (Service Design Thinking and Lean Startup) and present design concepts for appealing customer experiences
- You will design and implement digital touchpoints (screen design, landing pages, mobile apps etc.) based on your results
- The coordination of internal and external IT teams with design focus also falls within your area of responsibility
- You are executing user testing and quality assurance activities during the whole development
- You will also create marketing content to test these service design components with customers
- Research on new design trends and the development of UX/UI and service design standards is also part of your tasks
What you offer
- You have a university degree in media design or communication design (or comparable)
- Your profile shows several years of experience (at least 4 years) with UX/UI, service design and information architecture
- You have excellent know-how in design and prototyping tools and corresponding skills
- You also have experience in usability and user experience research and knowledge in latest front-end development technologies
- Very good knowledge in the design of digital applications is required for the position
- Fluency in spoken and written English completes your profile
For a first contact by phone, please contact Mrs. Isabell Ramrath, phone 0214 6009 8246.
Are you curious, courageous and colorful as we are? If so, we can offer you exciting career opportunities. We look forward to receiving your application including a cover letter, your resume, certificates as well as your salary expectations and your notice period. Become part of our Team - apply now!
Anyone who wants to contribute to a better world with Covestro can also expect a lot.
We want you to feel at home at Covestro. To feel you’re treated fairly and transparently. That means financial security, a healthy work-life balance and generous benefits.
Specifically, it means for us: flexible working hours, the compatibility of family and work, active health promotion and the ability to convert part of your salary into long-term or retirement savings. And that's not all.