- The core of your daily work will be the safety assessment of new raw materials and finished cosmetic products in global and regional projects to release our products to the different markets. For this assessment you might initiate further investigations and studies to ensure that our raw materials, formulations and packaging materials do not pose any risk to our consumers.
- In the future you might also represent Beiersdorf in international expert teams and consortia of relevant associations to defend ingredients and/or support the work on new methods as alternatives to animal testing and other safety related scientific work. Thus you’ll have the great chance to be part of a cross company network to bring in your expertise and learn from others to develop yourself and develop our business for the future. It would be very beneficial if you might have experience from the cosmetic or FMCG business.
- You’ll work in a well experienced team of safety assessors and with international business partners from our R&D, Marketing and other functions in international teams, where clear responsibilities, risk taking, decision making but also pragmatic solution finding is the key for success.
- To open the team for new digital options and solutions to increase efficiency or set up the way for critical future approach (e.g. in silico safety assessment) should also a remarkable topic.
- Your reporting line is directly to the business management.
- You hold a diploma, master or even a PhD in natural sciences (biology, chemistry, pharmacy, etc.).
- You are highly interested in toxicological, safety related and risk assessment related topics
- You’re interested in extending your knowledge and qualification by international trainings and examinations to become a full dedicated and responsible safety assessor
- You are interested and experienced in digitalization topics to increase efficiency, synergism and improve workstreams to become forward-looking
You are welcome to apply without a cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application including a compelling curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Kirsten Wache every Wednesday between 9 and 10 am via the telephone number: +494049094956.