- Ludwigshafen am Rhein
LOCATION: Ludwigshafen, DE, 67059
COMPANY: BASF SE
JOB FIELD: IT / Information Management
JOB CONDITIONS: Permanent
JOB ID: EN56850317_ONLE_1
The Global Engineering Services division is responsible for the worldwide implementation of BASF's plant construction projects. We advise and support the divisions with expert services such as automation, process and mechanical engineering throughout the entire life cycle of the plants. In this way, we drive innovation in all areas of the chemical industry - we turn laboratory developments into world-scale production plants.
Our unit Engineering & Maintenance IT manages and supports the use of engineering software in the BASF Group.
- You will support CAE applications (Siemens COMOS) and further develop them on an ongoing basis in close cooperation with the users.
- In addition, your activities will encompass the entire development cycle, from requirements analysis to implementation, testing, rollout and support.
- Beyond the development activities you perform personally, you will also manage implementation by external service providers.
- You will continuously improve our work processes and the use of resources.
- You have a bachelor´s degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics or physics.
- Moreover, you have excellent practical IT and programming knowledge and skills, ideally in NET, databases and programming relating to Office. Ideally, you have already proven these skills in practice.
- Additionally, you already have experience with supporting CAE applications.
- You familiarize yourself independently with new IT systems and domain-specific languages.
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
- Support of all employees by using different measures to ensure the balance of professional and private life.
- Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Do you have questions regarding the application process or position?
Ms. Fabienne Gläsel(Talent Acquisition)
Tel.-Nr.: +49 (0)30 2005 58121
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time.
Learn more about BASF SE at: on.basf.com/Headquarters
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.