- As Global Support Engineer (m/f/d) you take ownership of enabling a seamless customer service experience by defining and executing the support and communication concept throughout the whole lifecycle of Hilti’s ON!Track solution
- In detail, this includes the definition and implementation of customer-centric global support processes together with process experts and the development organisation
- You perform efficient Investigation and troubleshooting of issues by determining root cause to remediate issues, recover customer data, prioritize solutions and develop proactive measures to prevent future occurrences
- The role involves close collaboration with market organizations for global issue prioritization, proactive communication, customer data recovery and issue resolution
- You ensure the compliance with customer data management standards and continuously enhance internal processes
- Bachelor’s degree in business information technology, information systems or computer science
- MExperience in web-based application software support / customer service
- Strong knowledge of databases (Oracle Server in SaaS), respective query languages (e.g. SQL) and data migration concepts
- Experience of ITSM tools (e.g. ServiceNow and Google Analytics), Atlassian toolchain (e.g. JIRA, Confluence) and problem resolution processes in an agile team environment
- Experience in system management for cloud-based, customer facing applications, ideally with experience in the IoT domain
- Fluency in English and willingness for international travel
If yourprofilefits the requirements, we are lookingforward to receivingyourapplicationdocumentswith the mentionedreferencenumber.
Accelerate your career with us
As an engineeringspecialistwetakecareof all tasksalongthevalueaddedchain. Whether in ourtechnicalofficesor in a team on site at ourcostumers – wesupportthemduringthedevelopmentofcomplicated, demandingandnewchallenges. Startingfromtheentiredevelopmentprocessesuptothedetails.