Ref. Nr.: DE05411
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Preparation of risk assessments for the production of chemical intermediates
- Management and moderation of PAAG/Hazop studies for chemical production facilities and follow-up of the implementation of measures
- Development of operational hazard prevention plans together with the plants and the safety department
- Preparation of training documents on safety topics and holding of training courses for production employees
- Consideration and monitoring of safety aspects during technical modifications to production facilities
- Contact person for safety issues in operational projects
- Supporting operations in the area of safety and conformity and carrying out concentration measurements at workplaces
- Review of work processes for conformity with applicable regulations on environmental and occupational safety and development of production-related concepts in this area
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed engineering studies with technical specialization or in the field of safety engineering, otherwise in the field of chemistry/natural sciences
- Further training as a safety engineer (m/f/d), environmental systems manager (m/f/d) or hazardous materials officer (m/f/d) desirable
- Experience with production processes in connection with ESHA-relevant issues
- Experience in handling explosives is an advantage
- Knowledge of occupational health and safety, environmental legislation and chemicals law
- Very good written and spoken German
- Distinct communication skills as well as a structured and careful way of working
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a challenging job in an exciting and international future market. What you should bring with you is a high degree of personal responsibility and willingness to perform. At Nitrochemie Aschau, you will find recognition, attractive remuneration and a secure as well as long-term perspective. we attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to drive the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Aschau am Inn, we offer you:
- Flexible working time models
- Mobile working
- Subsidized company restaurant
- Company pension plan
- Share purchase program
- Fitness & health offers
- Corporate Benefits Platform
WHO WE ARE
Nitrochemie, with locations in Germany and Switzerland, is a global technology company that focuses on three main lines of business: drive systems, chemicals, and Papersave records conservation. With its forward-looking technologies, Nitrochemie is one of the leading companies internationally in these fields. Nitrochemie is known for its close relationships with customers, market-based research, and tightly knit development, production, and marketing activities, making it a highly skilled partner to have on development projects.
Nitrochemie is a joint venture between Rheinmetall AG and RUAG.
As an integrated technology group with more than 25,000 employees worldwide, the listed Rheinmetall AG stands for a strong, internationally successful company that operates in various markets with an innovative range of products and services. As a renowned development partner and direct supplier to the global automotive industry and a leading international systems provider for security technology, Rheinmetall draws on its high level of expertise in its basic technologies to address long-term megatrends, identify viable new markets with high growth potential and develop innovative solutions for a safe and liveable future. The focus on sustainability is an integral part of Rheinmetall's strategy. The company aims to achieve CO2 neutrality by 2035.
- EEW Energy from Waste GmbHReferenten (m/w/d) UmweltschutzHelmstedtChemieingenieurwesen +2
- Bundesanstalt für Materialforschung und -prüfung (BAM)Technische*r Sachbearbeiter*in (m/w/d) der Fachrichtung Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Maschinenbau oder einer vergleichbaren FachrichtungBerlinChemieingenieurwesen +6
- ENGIE DeutschlandKey Account Manager / Vetrieb Energielösungen (m/w/d)Frankfurt am Main +2Elektrotechnik +3
- umlaut(Senior) Consultant (m/w/d) - Schwerpunkt EnergiewirtschaftAachen +3Energie- & Umwelttechnik +1
- VESCON GruppeIngenieur Verfahrenstechnik GMP - Engineering (m/w/d)Frankenthal (Pfalz) +2Biotechnologie +3