What would you role look like?
- Designing, coding and testing of various automation projects according to the ISA-88 batch model
- Daily support of SCADA/PLC systems on the existing plants
- Following corporate automation standards and contribute actively to the spreading of these standards globally
- Act as Project Manager and participate actively in all phases of projects, i.e. start-up, design, coding and commissioning
- Following corp. mechanical/process/packing/automation standards and Project Model
- In periods, some travel activities are required
Who are we looking for?
- You are an Automation Engineer (B.Sc/M.Sc) with at least 2-3 years’ experience with process automation solutions/systems. You may also be a graduate with a degree in electrical engineering or mechatronics.
- Preferably you have experience with ISA-88 and batch systems, exposure to VmSphere and ISA 95 networking would also be an advantage.
- Experience in Allen Bradley programming is preferable, experience in Wonderware InTouch and ArchestrA is also an advantage.
- Preferably you have experience with one or more of the following areas: Food, Up-/downstream processing, CIP/SIP, Freeze Drying.
- You possess good communication skills to deal with the customers/stakeholders/suppliers and you are a team player.
What we offer you?
- You will join a team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues in exciting times of growths and changes. Together, we execute strategic CAPEX projects globally in an exciting and challenging cross-functional environment.
- An interesting field of activity and a broad area of responsibility in an innovative, sustainable and future-oriented company
- Opportunities to contribute your own ideas
- Flexible working hours and thus a good work-life balance and mobile work policy
- Full training will be given on our systems and local setups
- Remuneration in line with the market and performance with all social benefits of a progressive company (e.g. company pension scheme including employer allowance, company health management, JobRad, EGYM, ...).
- AKKA & ModisKonstruktionsingenieur (m/w/d)BremenElektrotechnik +3
- SENECHardware Testingenieur*inKölnElektrotechnik +1
- ABB DeutschlandSenior Software Engineer / Architect (m/f/d) – Functional SafetyHeidelbergAutomatisierungstechnik +1
- Firmengruppe LiebherrArbeitsvorbereitung Elektrische Maschinen Schwerpunkt Zeitwirtschaft (m/w/d)Biberach an der RißElektrotechnik +2
- ASAPProjektingenieur | Planung mechanische Fertigung (m/w/d)KasselAutomatisierungstechnik +1
get in Engineering hat die Informationen von der Webseite des Unternehmens und ggf. sonstigen Quellen sorgfältig zusammengestellt. Diese Informationen wurden vom Unternehmen noch nicht autorisiert.Informationen für Unternehmen