UL International Germany
Project Engineer (m/w/f) - Batteries & Energy Storage Systems
Frankfurt am Main
You tasks will be:
- Initiates communication with clients to promote and explain the benefits of new and existing services. Follows up on contacts from clients. Communicates with clients to discuss technical issues, explain UL procedures and requirements, convey project cost, and negotiate completion date and sample requirements. Acts to address client concerns and to resolve client issues. Provides technical assistance to clients in reference to product inspection and follow-up services
- Establishes appropriate test programs by reviewing files and manufacturer's information, examining samples, and applying UL requirements. Notifies client of any areas in which the product is not in compliance with UL requirements (e.g. UL1973, UL2580, UL9540, UL9540A, IEC 62619) or of any changes in project scope or specifications
- Coordinates laboratory activities by preparing data sheets and instructions to technicians, scheduling and reviewing work of Laboratory Technicians and support staff and establishing completion dates. Coordinates administrative aspects of project management. Serves as Project Handler of record and may sign as Reviewer of record as assigned
- Communicates project status and results to clients through frequent contact and by preparing reports. Prepares Follow-Up Service Procedures and information pages
- Integrates continuous improvement concepts and techniques into all aspects of the job
- Resolves engineering issues associated with Variation Notices by analyzing and reporting on the acceptability of the variations.
- Proposes development of new and/or revised UL requirements. Develops special test methods and test equipment. Coordinates and/or performs File Reviews. May represent UL at industry related functions such as seminars and trade shows.
- May provide direction as a Primary Designated Engineer or Designated Engineer for specific product categories.
- May directs and review work of assigned staff. May train office, field, and/or laboratory staff and entry-level engineers. Provides technical assistance to laboratory and/or field staff
Performs other duties as directed
University Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Industrial Technology, Manufacturing Technology, or Physics from an ABET accredited program plus four years directly related work experience.
- Detailed knowledge of the technical vocabulary common to the appropriate discipline.
- Working knowledge of National and International Battery conformity standards in use in area of expertise.
- Demonstrated ability to apply project-handling concepts in use in area of expertise.(beneficial are Project Management certificates e.g. PMI in the field of classic or agile project management).
- Passionate about battery technology and electric vehicles.
- Technical affinity in the field of lithium-ion battery technology and you see new technologies as a challenge.
- Team player who is able to multi-task, with a strong sense of customer focus and high motivation.
UL International GermanyProfil2 ING-Jobs
- SENECTeamleiter*in Produktmanagement Batteriespeicherbundesweit +1Elektrotechnik +3
- EDAGSoftwareentwickler* (m/w/d) Funktionsentwicklung automatisiertes FahrenMünchenElektrotechnik +2
- BayWa r.e. renewable energyProjektmanager Solar (m/w/d) für aktives Repoweringbundesweit +5Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
- PHOENIX CONTACT GmbH & Co. KGProduktmanager Markierungssysteme (m/w/d)Blomberg (Lippe)Elektrotechnik +2
- HENSOLDTSystem-/ Software-Entwicklungsingenieur*in Radartestsysteme (m/w/d)UlmElektrotechnik +1
get in Engineering hat die Informationen von der Webseite des Unternehmens und ggf. sonstigen Quellen sorgfältig zusammengestellt. Diese Informationen wurden vom Unternehmen noch nicht autorisiert.Informationen für Unternehmen