Job ID: 231733
About Us: Gore is a materials science company focused on improving lives through discovery, product innovation and rewarding careers for our Associates.
About the Industry: Gore’s pioneering contributions to the science of comfort and protection create fabrics for a range of activities and conditions. Learn more at gore.com/products/industries.
About the Role: We are looking for a Product Quality Manager (f/m/d) to strengthen our Fabrics Quality Team in Putzbrunn, who is primarily responsible to ensure the quality of existing Gore products and will influence the quality of new products as part of the collaboration in development projects.
This position will be located at our facility in Putzbrunn, Bavaria, with the possibility of a hybrid remote work arrangement, depending upon the responsibilities of the role and business needs.
- Broad range of responsibilities to ensure and steer the quality of our products within the whole supply chain
- Responsible for the transfer of customer specifications into internal product specifications and monitoring of the product quality performance
- Use of quality tools for root cause analysis and implementing effective corrective actions support as well as drive initiatives for quality improvement
- Data analysis of quality performance for commercial products
- Support of internal as well as supplier audits
- Work closely with R&D, Laboratory, Product Specialists as well as with Applications Engineers, Supplier Quality Manager and Production technicians
- An engineering degree (Bachelor or Technician „Master“ in fabrics / textiles)
- Preferably 3 years work experience in quality, engineering or manufacturing area
- Knowledge in the area of colour measurement and assessment would be a plus
- Knowledge of quality tools
- Analytical, task-oriented mind, methodical thinker
- Strong diplomatic and interpersonal skills
- Persuasive, collaborative manner
- Ability to drive operations
- Fluent in English and German
- Ability to travel about 5%
Hybrid Working Arrangements are permitted with appropriate approval and compliance with Gore’s policy.
What We Offer: At Gore, we offer comprehensive, competitive rewards in the form of compensation and benefits. Among these are work-life balance and sports programs, Associate Stock Ownership Plan, company pension plan, childcare subsidies, generous holiday entitlement, flexible working program as well as subsidized cafeterias and coffee areas. Within Gore, you will find a unique culture, diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives, and opportunities for growth and development. Learn more at gore.com/careers
We believe in the strength of a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment. In support of our values and continued success we are proud of Associates around the world who support an inclusive work environment, strive to reflect the diversity of the communities where we operate, and ensure all Associates and external partners are treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
At Gore we are looking for qualified and motivated individuals. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
- TÜV SÜDWerkstoffprüferin*in (m/w/d) für Zerstörungsfreie Prüfungen (ZFP)Stuttgart +1Elektrotechnik +5
- BASFPraktikum Kunststofftechnik (m/w/d)Ludwigshafen am RheinChemieingenieurwesen +2
- Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt (DLR)Experimentelle Untersuchung der Dichtigkeit von Flüssigwasserstoff-Tankstrukturen aus CFKStadeEnergie- & Umwelttechnik +3
- TÜV NORD GROUPSachverständige:r Werkstoff- & Fertigungstechnik (m/w/d)Nürnberg +1Maschinenbau +2
- Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt (DLR)Automatisierter Screening-Prüfstand zur Ermittlung werkstoffmechanischer Eigenschaften unter zyklischer BelastungKölnMaschinenbau +2