What awaits you at Mynaric
- You will be part of the team which owns the main technical quality expertise to support Operation, challenging the different groups such as product development or production to ensure they deliver the world’s most reliable, best performing, and cost-effective terminals.
- As part of the Operations Quality Engineer team, you will conduct Process Qualification, PFMEA, Risk Management and Lessons Learned.
- You will participate in Manufacture plan, final acceptance tests and key inspection points construction, evaluation, and approval.
- You will conduct Non-Conformity management and Root cause & Corrective actions using Quality methodology of prioritization.
- You will participate and own the responsibility in the program management to bring quality voice to improve quality, costs and reliability.
- You guide, supervise, and train your colleagues regarding quality tools and lean methodology.
What you bring with you
- A Master’s degree or Ph.D in Mechanical, Production, Electrical Engineering, or similar.
- Experience Aerospace company is preferable.
- IT knowledge and Programming skills is also preferable to be able to collect data, create on-line KPIs and so on.
- Extensive experience in a multi-disciplinary project environment in a disruptive product.
- A capability to make a big group of engineers and technicians by example and technical quality authority.
- Extensive experience in participating in / conducting / leading quality initiatives.
- You will be part of an amazing team to innovate and proposal better way to make things happens. So, you will need to have open mind and flexibility to work in an ambient open to provide changes.
- Strong English skills both written and spoken required, German skills are beneficial.
What we offer you
Be part of the company that is changing the world!
Have you always wanted to wear your favourite space outfit to work? Then you are exactly the
right fit for us! Forget the office politics and come and work with inspiring colleagues from all
over the world as you embark on an incredible journey with Mynaric to work on unique and
challenging projects and make a real contribution to the future of connectivity.
We offer you permanent employment, varied areas of responsibility, and attractive employee
benefits. Mynaric is absolutely committed to being an equal opportunity employer so we
welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, gender,
disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- U.S. Air Force – Personalbüro Ramstein Air BaseIndustrieelektriker - Betriebstechnik (m/w/d)Ramstein-MiesenbachAutomatisierungstechnik +7
- Akkodis Tech ExpertsElektroingenieur (m/w/d) AutomotiveLeipzigElektrotechnik +2
- dSPACEElektrotechniker Hardware-in-the-Loop-Simulation (m/w/d)PaderbornElektrotechnik
- U.S. Air Force – Personalbüro Ramstein Air BaseElektroniker (Tankanlagen) (m/w/d)Ramstein-MiesenbachChemieingenieurwesen +6
- U.S. Air Force – Personalbüro Ramstein Air BaseElektroniker/ Energie- und Gebäudetechnik (m/w/d)Ramstein-MiesenbachElektrotechnik +1