Requisition ID: 34682
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge where you can contribute to the efficient and sustainable use of energy and thus to a significant reduction in CO2 emissions? Do you want to work for the ultimate partner in power electronics and with the most innovative processes in manufacturing technology? Then become part of our team.
At Semikron Danfoss we are currently looking for an Industrial Engineer (m/f/d) at our site in Flensburg.
In this role, you are responsible for optimizing production processes, including the necessary documentation, in close cooperation with the specialist departments of Production Automotive and the central functions such as Purchasing, Technology and Operations. You will be responsible for the planning and recording of production processes and material flows as well as the design of optimized workplaces and the continuous improvement of these areas. In addition, you will ensure that site concerns are taken into account when designing new lines.
Additionally, the following tasks belong to your area of responsibility:
- Creating suitable methods for process data acquisition and monitoring in cooperation with other departments
- Carrying out failure analyses with the help of statistical methods
- Maintaining the process FMEA in the event of necessary adjustments after the start of series production, taking into account the specific workplace, together with the specialist departments in production
- Pioneer and contact person for the Lean Manufacturing Methodology (DPP Tools)
- Creating production floor layouts considering the material flow and work in progress handling, ergonomics for operators and workplace as well as health, safety and cost factor
- Management of projects for the continuous improvement of products and processes including planning, implementation, documentation and controlling of activities
- Collaboration in the product development process in terms of the design-to-manufacturing approach as well as in the planning and realization of product and equipment ramp-ups
- Responsible participation in the design of workplaces around the introduction of new manufacturing processes and technologies into production in the case of new product launches or product transfers
- Participation in the selection, specification and commissioning of equipment
Background & Skills
You have successfully completed a master's or bachelor's degree in industrial engineering or an equivalent technical field with insight into production optimization and have already gained experience in a manufacturing company. Initial work experience as an industrial engineer and knowledge of production optimization are an advantage.
In addition, we are looking for:
- Experience in and knowledge of Auto CAD
- A motivated and systematic way of working
- A high degree of teamwork and analytical skills
- Communication skills and a hands-on mentality
- Very good written and spoken German and good English skills
If you have any questions, please contact Paula Scharfenberg, Team Lead Talent Acquisition, at +49 40 73675129.
At Danfoss, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace fosters creativity, innovation, and a broader perspective in decision-making. When you consider this job posting, do you feel like your profile is not a perfect match? Numerous studies have found that women and people of color are more likely to apply only when they meet all requirements listed in the job posting. Even if you do not check all the boxes, we encourage you to apply anyway. We are curious to find out how you can bring new insights to the role or to Danfoss as an organization.
We are excited to offer you the following benefits with your employment:
- Bonus system
- Paid vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remotely
- Pension plan
- Personal insurance
- Communication package
- Opportunity to join Employee Resource Groups
- State of the art virtual work environment
- BASFPraktikum im Bereich Knowledge Management / Digital Technical Services & Solutions (m/w/d)Ludwigshafen am RheinBauingenieurwesen +1
- BertrandtProjektmitarbeiter im Bereich Anforderungsmanagement (m/w/d)MönsheimInformationstechnik +1
- jSERVICEProjektmanager (m/w/d) AutomotiveWolfsburg +1Elektrotechnik +2
- EDAGKoordinator* Serienbetreuung Elektrik / Elektronik (m/w/d)Stuttgart +3Elektrotechnik +3
- THOST Projektmanagement GmbHPWSHR2301 - Praktikant*in / Werkstudent*in (m/w/d) im Projekt- und Anforderungsmanagement von ImmobilienprojektenKarlsruheBauingenieurwesen +1