We are the world’s leading ground transportation marketplace and give travelers seamless access to ground transportation online, from search to ticket purchase. We have built a cutting-edge B2B technology platform that connects bus, rail and ferry operators in 70+ countries with the biggest online retailers including Google Maps and Booking.com.
We are shaping the future of travel and building the largest global network of transport providers and retailers. Having grown 10x in the past year, we are one of the fastest growing startups in travel. Backed by three leading VCs (Creandum, Northzone and Lightrock), and now, following our recent €30m Series B funding, we are ready to push beyond.
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager to join our Supply domain. By joining us in this role, you will be taking responsibility for onboarding new carriers onto our platform and maintaining existing integrations, as well as taking an active role in product development in order to scale more efficiently and faster.
What you will do:
- Own scoping and management of onboarding new carriers
- Scope new features for existing carrier integrations
- Own scoping and management of new product features on the supply side
- Contribute to the team with process improvements (i.e., Jira, reporting, etc.)
- Prioritize your own scope of responsibilities and deliveries
- Build relationships with key stakeholders
We are mainly looking for this role to be based within Europe, preferably in our HQ in Berlin.
We are a remote-first company, with teams located around the Globe.
Who you are:
- Technical degree or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related studies.
- Professional experience in Product or Project Management.
- Experience working within cross-functional teams.
- Ability to learn new technical topics.
- Tech: SQL, software language background, basic programming skills
- Talent to influence without direct authority.
- Strong communication competencies with internal teams and external partners.
- Driven, ambitious, and willing to get hands-on in shaping the future of ground transportation travel.
- Show ownership and responsibility of your problem space.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- SENECHardwareentwickler*in Leistungselektronik (m/w/d)Leipzig +1Automatisierungstechnik +3
- SCHUNK SE & Co. KGSoftwareentwickler Tools mit Projektverantwortung (m/w/d)Lauffen am NeckarAutomatisierungstechnik +4
- EDAGSPS Programmierer* Smart Factory (m/w/d)Fulda +1Automatisierungstechnik +3
- BertrandtSoftware-Entwickler virtuelle Testplattformen (m/w/d) in IngolstadtIngolstadtElektrotechnik +1
- U.S. Air Force – Personalbüro Ramstein Air BaseIndustrieelektriker - Betriebstechnik (m/w/d)Ramstein-MiesenbachAutomatisierungstechnik +7