- Energie- & Umwelttechnik
- Create site surveys and site survey reporting
- Create detailed design based on site survey
- Prepare necessary documents for sites, including application BNetzA from government
- Update site design drawings to actual construction situation
- Bachelors or higher degree in civil work engineering, building architecture, communications, or similar fields.
- Familiar to regulation and procedure of communication site in Germany, including how to get building permission and BNetzA.
- Strong team work and communication skills
- Team leader skills.
- Experience at VDF, or Telefonica, or Deutsche Telecom is preferred
- Proficient in AUTOCAD, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Proficient in German
- Fluent in English
Fresh Graduate Program in Germany:
- Professional Career Path: We offer you an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest growing multinational telecommunication companies. At the beginning you will be part of one specific teams (0 - 18 months), it’s also possible to move into Sales/ Technical/Solution areas.
- Personal Development is ensured through training and workshop opportunities: Comprehensive training programs throughout the first 18 months.
- Firsthand experience in customer engagement and new technology innovation;
- Challenging and diverse assignments that enable you to continuously develop your personal and professional strengths
- Competitive Salary package
- Mentor/Buddy Program: A mentor that will guide you through both business and inter-cultural development;
- After onboarding, internal networking activities with other fresh Graduates constantly