- Ludwigshafen am Rhein
LOCATION: Ludwigshafen, DE, 67059
COMPANY: BASF SE
JOB FIELD: Engineering
JOB CONDITIONS: Permanent
JOB ID: EN58319467_ONLE_3
The European Site & Verbund Management is continuously developing BASF's large European sites, thereby ensuring their competitiveness: We manage the perfect integration of infrastructure, operating services and logistics with production at each site. This ensures the basic supply of the business units, which can subsequently perform successfully on the market. In addition, we advise the companies in all respects relating to environmental protection, occupational and plant safety and regulatory approval.
Our Construction Planning unit offers planning services for new plants and changes in plants within the BASF Group.
- As a Civil Engineer, you will perform the construction planning for traffic facilities as well as channel construction work and will coordinate all of the trades involved in the plant infrastructure.
- You will develop planning solutions cost-effectively and will keep cost estimates, schedules as well as requests for proposals in mind.
- You will act as the point of contact for our internal customers and advise them on all technical construction-related matters.
- You will skillfully manage external engineering firms and execute the plans for renovations as well as conversions, expansions and new building projects.
- Degree in civil engineering with a focus on underground and / or road construction
- At least three years of professional experience in these fields
- Familiar with executing projects on your own responsibility from a planning perspective
- Experiences in taking over on functional coordination of trades that do groundwork
- Interest to grow and develop both yourself and others
- Open and empathetic communication style in German and English
- Solution-oriented behavior that makes it easier for you to deal smoothly with both colleagues and customers
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
Do you have questions about the application process or the job? Ms. Isabell Wollenweber (Talent Acquisition) - Phone: +49 (0) 30 2005-59177
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Cooperation with recruitment agencies is not accepted.
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time.
Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/Headquarters
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.