- Ludwigshafen am Rhein
JOB ID:** EN58003122_ONLE_2
In the Advanced Materials & Systems Research Division, our multifaceted team works together to develop functional materials and systems for high-performance, innovative and sustainable solutions for our customers in various different industries. At the same time, we meet the legal and economic requirements.
As a laboratory manager in elemental analysis at BASF's Competence Center Analytics you will be part of a team of committed and qualified colleagues.
- You develop optimal analytical problem solutions in close cooperation with the clients.
- You will also evaluate and develop concepts for further developments in the field of digitization as well as automation for Analytics 4.0.
- Furthermore, you will initiate research projects and actively participate in the development and establishment of contacts to partners in research and operative units.
- You will use the regular exchange with national and international experts as well as experts within and outside the BASF Verbund to further develop and optimize your area of expertise.
- In addition to managing an analytical laboratory, you will also be responsible for the subject-specific management of your employees.
- Together with the laboratory team, you organize and optimize the workflow in the laboratory and are responsible for compliance with occupational health and safety and environmental protection regulations.
- Above-average PhD in chemistry
- Advanced knowledge in analytical chemistry
- Ideally several years of professional experience with an analytical orientation and knowledge in the fields of elemental analysis
- First experiences in digitalization and automation of laboratory processes
- Good team and communication skills as the basis for working with colleagues
- You see determination, customer orientation and your professional and personal development as permanent tasks
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority.
- Your contribution to a sustainable future because sustainability lies at the heart of everything we do and is a driver of growth.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the job? Mrs. Darleen Griesert (Talen Acquisition) Tel.:+49 302005-58701
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Cooperation with recruitment agencies is not accepted.
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time.
Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/Headquarters
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.