Who we are?
We are a multicultural international company with a huge amount of team spirit.
With over 700 employees in over 10 countries all over the world we are revolutionizing the solar world with our innovations and our "pioniergeist" (pioneering spirit). We build solar power plants - from engineering to construction and develop energy storage systems such as battery storage and hybrid systems. And we are one of the biggest O&M service provider.
You have established technical knowledge in the field of steel structures. The definition of technical requirements and the evaluation of offers are not a problem for you! You are strong in communication and you enjoy developing technical solutions together with our suppliers? You have even been able to gain first experience in purchasing? Join our team and apply now!
- Responsible for the strategic procurement of PV module mounting steel structures
- Develop and drive a strategy for the category covering both technology and supplier portfolio
- Prepare and conduct RfQ (Request for Quotation) for PV projects over an electronic platform
- Communicate with external and internal partners in order to reach the optimum design in terms of cost,
“fit for purpose” and “easy to install”
- Execute the technical and commercial evaluation of supplier offers
- Negotiate and conclude project and frame contracts with external suppliers
- Lead the global category network for steel structures collaborating closely with the Belectric regional companies
- Must have: Technical Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Must have: Proven track record in regard to steel construction and corrosion protection methods
- Nice to have: Knowledge in steel procurement
- Nice to have: Basic knowledge in static calculations
- Nice to have: Knowledge in contract law
- Nice to have: Experience in design to cost or value engineering
- Good MS Office skills
- Very good English skills and able to communicate in German
- Your Skills: an organized Team player (m/f/d) with excellent communication, negotiation and organization skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 10% internationally)
We offer you
Flat hierarchies with good development opportunities. Permanent contracts. A familial and collegial cooperation in an international environment. Flexible working hours. And employee events.
Your way to us.
Your recruiting contact person: Viktoria Zverkov, Tel.: +49 9385 548 9201.
Apply now, preferably via our online portal: www.sonnen-helden.com.
BELECTRIC GmbH | Wadenbrunner Str. 10 | 97509 Kolitzheim