LOCATION: Münster, DE, 48165
COMPANY: BASF Coatings GmbH
JOB FIELD: Quality Management
JOB CONDITIONS: Permanent
JOB ID: EN58799396_ONLE_1
In the Coatings Division, we are focused on the development, production and marketing of a variety of coating solutions - from applied surface technologies to automotive paints. Working in global teams, we promote innovation, design and new applications in order to meet our partners' needs. The 'Innovation Beyond Paint' program rounds off our portfolio. It is aimed at the development of new markets and business models.
Our unit Quality Management Europe acts as a central contact for relevant questions regarding quality management (QM).
- You will supervise European quality management projects and manage the roll-out after completion.
- In the Non Conformance Management Team, you will be responsible for processing and coordinating complaints and initiating necessary analyses and tests to conduct the root cause analysis in cross-functional teams.
- You will actively initiate continuous improvement processes using LEAN methods and OpEx procedures as well as accompany their implementation.
- Together with European partners, you will evaluate internal non-conformities/deviations and customer complaints/claims, develop strategies for prevention and monitor the implemented measures.
- As part of your auditing activities (IATF 16949) you will conduct internal audits and supplier audits.
- degree in chemistry or engineering with a focus on quality management and the qualification "Internal IATF 16949 auditor, supplier auditor and/or auditor according to VDA 6.3"
- sound knowledge of production processes and procedures in paint production
- knowledge of customer-specific requirements of the automotive industry
- experienced in the creation of QM-relevant balance score cards and the use of SAP-QM and SAP-NCM
- strong communicator in German and English
- excellent interpersonal and effective communication competence with different stakeholders
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
- Your contribution to a sustainable future because sustainability lies at the heart of everything we do and is a driver of growth.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position?
Ms. Gesa Schrader (Talent Acquisition) Phone no.: +49 (0)30 2005 5781
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Learn more about BASF Coatings GmbH at on.basf.com/Coatings
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.