- Heidenheim an der Brenz
Job ID 64339 I
About the Voith Group
The Voith Group is a global technology company. With its broad portfolio of systems, products, services and digital applications, Voith sets standards in the markets of energy, oil & gas, paper, raw materials and transport & automotive. Founded in 1867, the company today has more than 19,000 employees, sales of € 4.3 billion and locations in over 60 countries worldwide and is thus one of the larger family-owned companies in Europe.
- Analysis of hydro power units with respect to their dynamic grid stabilization capabilities.
- Simulation of the dynamic behavior of the entire „Water-to-Wire“ system of a hydro power plant up to analysis of interaction of multiple plants in a grid.
- Focus on simulation of transient electrical operation (e.g. electric faults).
- Post-processing of simulations and compilation of reports.
- Optimization of machine behavior and development of solution options.
- Definition of measurements as well as verification and validation of simulation results with measurement data.
- Further development, optimization and extension of the simulation process.
- University degree in electrical engineering, control technology, mechatronics or similar.
- Expert knowledge in electrical engineering, electrical machines and control technology.
- Basic understanding of hydraulic and mechanical systems.
- Proficient in simulation software for electrical grids and system modelling (e.g. Matlab). Basic knowledge in programming (Fortran) preferable.
- Excellent English and German language skills, written and spoken.
- Excellent structured and independent approach to work in order to handle complex tasks and develop solution strategies.
- High personal responsibility, analytical thinking and ability to work in a team environment.
Become a Voithian and join us to shape the future of our company. Working at Voith means to actively promote future-oriented technologies. We offer you a responsible job in our division Hydro with challenging tasks and scope for creativity. Furthermore there are a lot of other reasons for working with Voith. Take your chance – at Voith.
The Voith Hydro Holding GmbH & Co. KG is looking forward to your application!
Your personal contact
J.M. Voith SE & Co. KG | VZS
Global Business Services HR EMEA
Recruiting Services • Sandra Diebold • phone +49 7321 37 6506