- Weitere Ingenieurwissenschaften
Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.
- Microbiological testing of cosmetic products and developing automation/digitalization possibilities
- International approval of tested products and packaging materials with regard to microbiological safety
- Development of new test methods and solutions for microbiological problems for new innovations
- Data management and continuous optimization of the same
- Future-oriented (sustainable) development of new preservation strategies together with the R&D partners
- Completed scientific studies (bio-technology, microbiology, bio-chemistry or comparable)
- Very good knowledge of industrial applied microbiology and general microbiology
- Very high IT affinity and interest in aseptic and automation technologies
- Good knowledge of the composition and manufacture of cosmetic products
- Good knowledge of the GMP requirements of cosmetic companies and the European Cosmetics Regulation
- High technical and IT affinity, experience in cGLP/cGMP, hygienic design, quality assurance, microbiological quality testing, food, medical devices or pharmaceuticals
- Intercultural competence, strong communication skills, ability to work in a team
- Very good written and spoken English, very good computer skills
You are welcome to apply without a cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application including a compelling curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Margret Skuballa every Wednesday between 9 and 10 am via the telephone number: +494049094956.