- Ludwigshafen am Rhein
COMPANY: BASF SE
JOB ID: EN56966828_ONLE_8
The Process Research and Chemical Engineering Research Division brings together a variety of competencies, including inorganic chemistry, organic synthesis, battery materials research, catalysis, process development and technology, as well as technical services for laboratories/technical centers. In interdisciplinary global teams, we develop innovative products, processes and technologies for a sustainable future and work with internal and external customers.
In our research department Process Research and Chemical Engineering you will explore and develop new catalytic materials and technologies and optimize existing heterogeneous catalysts for industrial scale processes.
- You will monitor the synthesis of new catalysts, the construction and operation of state-of-the-art testing facilities and the interpretation of experimental results.
- You will have the opportunity to accompany scale-up of new catalyst formulations while collaborating with process engineers and business unit specialists to rapidly commercialize new and novel catalytic processes.
- You will also serve as the technical lead of your laboratory team.
- Ph.D. with above-average grades in chemistry or chemical engineering
- expertise in technical chemistry with an in-depth understanding of heterogeneous catalysis
- familiarity with chemical software packages is considered as a plus
- fluency in German and English
- strong communication skills and the ability to develop innovative solutions by working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one
- An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential
- A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority
- Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life
- Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Larissa Wiedenroth, Tel.: +49 30 2005-56384
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time.
Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/Headquarters
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.