- From prototype to series maturity: Together with your colleagues you develop, tinker and supervise our innovative PULS switched-mode power supplies up to 2kW.
- You are looking forward to new challenges and give everything to match your ideas with the technical device requirements. You hereby work closely with the design and layout department.
- Project coordination, production support and cooperation in the FMEA are your daily business, which you enjoy.
- During the final design verification, you carefully check whether your designed firmware can do everything it should, including performance, function and interference immunity.
- Done and then forgotten? Not with us, because what you have developed and programmed remains in your hands - throughout the entire product life cycle. After all, nobody knows "your" power supply as well as you, the inventor himself.
- You will be looking for more through increasingly demanding projects and new tasks. A a result, your challenge and product responsibility grows step by step during your career with us.
- You have a successful degree (or are about to graduate) in electrical engineering and information technology or a similar field. In order to be the perfect match for us, analog / digital circuit technology and circuit simulation were on the study plan.
- During you studies you could gain initial practical knowledge in the power semiconductor sector, ideally dealing with the design of switched-mode power supplies / switching regulator concepts.
- At sight of soldering irons and measuring devices (including oscilloscopes) you will not gape in astonishment, but take the devices well into your own hands to build or test something.
- Sharing knowledge connects you with colleagues: You enjoy sharing your knowledge with R&D colleagues on a knowledge platform in our social collaboration tool.
- For working in an international environment, your spoken and written English skills are of course great, but also in German language you are always eloquent.
- SENECHardwareentwickler*in Leistungselektronik (m/w/d)Leipzig +1Automatisierungstechnik +3
- SCHUNK SE & Co. KGSoftwareentwickler Tools mit Projektverantwortung (m/w/d)Lauffen am NeckarAutomatisierungstechnik +4
- U.S. Air Force – Personalbüro Ramstein Air BaseIndustrieelektriker - Betriebstechnik (m/w/d)Ramstein-MiesenbachAutomatisierungstechnik +7
- AmprionTechniker für Informations- und Systemtechnik in Leitwarten/Rechenzentren (m/w/d)PulheimElektrotechnik +1
- Akkodis Tech ExpertsElektroingenieur (m/w/d) AutomotiveLeipzigElektrotechnik +2
get in Engineering hat die Informationen von der Webseite des Unternehmens und ggf. sonstigen Quellen sorgfältig zusammengestellt. Diese Informationen wurden vom Unternehmen noch nicht autorisiert.Informationen für Unternehmen