Job ID: 310771
Kautex is a global company with over 30 plants in 13 countries. As a Tier One automotive supplier, we navigate and accelerate throughout the automotive industry with ideas being put into motion by those who are driving the future. A pioneer in the design and manufacturing of plastic fuel systems for light vehicles - including hybrid vehicle applications - Kautex is expanding our portfolio to offer smart products. From battery systems for use in hybrid and full battery electric vehicle applications to autonomous vehicle cleaning systems, Kautex is committed to pioneering solutions for the era of new mobility. We also know that sustainability is not just a word for us – because our planet isn’t better unless we can be better.
We have a great opportunity for someone who wants to:
- Be responsible for the development of mechatronic valves for Allegro in strong collaboration with other departments such as Innovation and Business Units in a global environment.
- Be responsible for developing the global technology roadmap for Core Engineering. Develop new standards based on future needs and technology developments.
- Lead the development of the mechatronic valves with external resources (suppliers, institutes…) within a global environment following the businnes strategy.
- Manage the closure of gaps with internal stakeholders (Innovation, Core Engineering, Global Manufacturing).
- Be responsible to achieve the project and cost targets in the team.
- Drive new standard and equipment development processes in cooperation with other departments like Research and the production plants
- Define, release, update, distribute and transfer the knowledge of the standards into the organization / Implement lessons learned
- Continuously improve capital, tooling and labor productivity
- Drive the Generic D-/P-FMEA for the product & processes
- Be responsible for the benchmarking of products
- Support the definition of optimal test equipment based on process performance and economics in collaboration with the production plants
- Develop and document requirements
- Work with hardware and software engineers to allocate requirements
- Ensure Design for Manufacturing (DFMA) in projects
What you need to suceed:
- Technical University Degree (preferably in mechanical or mechatronic engineering).
- Min. 4 years’ experience in defining design & technologies, for valve development as a project lead.
- Experience with the pre-development and standardization of valves in order to bring them into series production and obtain automotive approval.
- Basic knowledge in mechatronics programming (e.g. Matlab / Simulink) and automotive communication protocols (CAN, LIN)
- strong experience in mechatronic/solenoid projects
- Product design knowledge
- Ability to work independently with strong assertiveness.
- Knowledge in Six Sigma, Quality Management Tools (Lean) and IATF.
- International willingness to travel would be preferred
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills in English neccessary and German Language is preferred
We offer an international, family-friendly, and diverse work environment in which you can help shape the mobility of tomorrow, with some positions offering flexibility in some remote work. Additionally, we have great career development opportunities in the field of new mobility with interesting and challenging projects, as well as various personal and professional trainings.
Recruiting Company: Kautex
Primary Location: Germany-North Rhine Westphalia-Bonn - Holzlar HQ
Job Field: Engineering
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: First Shift
Job Posting: 03/07/2023, 9:38:15 AM
- Max-Planck-GesellschaftFeinwerktechniker*in / FH Physikingenieur*in (w/m/d)GöttingenMaschinenbau +2
- AVLSystemingenieur (m/w/d) Elektrifizierte AntriebeMünchenElektrotechnik +3
- VTU EngineeringEngineering Manager für EPCM-Projekte im Prozessanlagenbau (m/w/d)DortmundMaschinenbau +1
- AKKODISEntwicklungsingenieur (m/w/d) Mechanik - DirektvermittlungAugsburgMaschinenbau +1
- Bundesanstalt für Materialforschung und -prüfung (BAM)Promovierte*r wissenschaftliche*r Mitarbeiter*in (m/w/d) der Fachrichtung Maschinenbau, Werkstofftechnik oder SchweißtechnikBerlinAutomatisierungstechnik +7