Project Manager Business Development Battery Materials (m/f/d)
- In this position, you will support our project management within the scope of Battery Materials.
- You will structure our project portfolio including visualization and the use of IT-based tools to ensure the quality of project deliverables and meeting deadlines.
- In addition, you will gather and analyze market data to support the preparation of business cases in close alignment with the strategy team.
- You will assist in the development of selling and value propositions for potential partners on the supply and sales side through analyses of the respective requirements in terms of scope, level and quality of services and/or products.
- On top, your tasks include the development of business plans and valuations.
- You will support the preparation of respective project proposals and supporting documentation for decision-making, including strategic rationale, risk assessments and business models and plans.
- Furthermore, you accompany M&A activities in the scope of Battery Materials.
- You have successfully completed a master’s degree in business administration, economics, or business engineering or in a comparable field.
- You possess first relevant experience in project management, market analysis and business evaluation as well as financial modelling.
- A high level of entrepreneurial thinking as well as organizational, analytical, and intercultural skills are among your strengths.
- Fluent language skills in English and preferably in German are mandatory.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a high level of stakeholder management round off your profile.
- More than fair pay: Thanks to the tariff of the chemical industry, you can count on a top salary.
- In addition, we offer an employee share program, a company pension plan, a performance bonus as well as vacation and Christmas bonuses.
- Balance your professional and private life with mobile working within Germany: You have the possibility to work mobile up to 3 days a week.
- We give you 30 days of vacation and up to 3 additional days off.
- We accompany and support you in your professional and personal development. Take advantage of our digital Learning Academy and benefit from a wide range of offers.
- We provide you with a great deal of creative freedom to shape your work and support you in networking within the company.
- Working in a future-oriented industry: For megatrends such as digitalization and the energy transition, our metals are the be-all and end-all.
- Recycling is part of our core business. With us, you contribute to making the world more sustainable.
- Last but not least, we offer a wide range of mobility solutions: e.g., JobRad, HVV ProfiTicket and a StadtRad station right infront of the office.
- ArvatoTrainee Transport Management (m/w/x)GüterslohInformationstechnik +1
- ArvatoTrainee Logistik- und Materialflussplanung (m/w/x)GüterslohWirtschaftsingenieurwesen
- AKKAFunctional Safety Manager (m/w/d)LeipzigElektrotechnik +2
- SCHUNK SE & Co. KGDigital Customer Integration Manager (m/w/d)Lauffen am NeckarInformationstechnik +1
- Kühne + NagelProzessingenieur (m/w/d) LogistikBischofsheimWirtschaftsingenieurwesen
get in Engineering hat die Informationen von der Webseite des Unternehmens und ggf. sonstigen Quellen sorgfältig zusammengestellt. Diese Informationen wurden vom Unternehmen noch nicht autorisiert.Informationen für Unternehmen