We would like to introduce ourselves.
We are Elektrobit and we develop visionary embedded and connected software for the automotive industry. Day by day we work on leading-edge technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience that shape the future of mobility. As part of the world of top automotive brands we have been doing this with great success for more than 35 years. Our customers include Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more and you can find our technologies in more than 600 million vehicles. We are a wholly-owned independently-operated subsidiary of Continental AG. What unites all of our over 4000 colleagues all around the world is our passion for automotive software and our unique team spirit. Together we work towards our vision of a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. Would you like to help make this vision a reality and move the world with us?
Then we’d love to hear from you! We are looking for a new Software Engineer (m/f/d) Android framework to support our dynamic and innovative OS & Media team developing cutting-edge solutions for Android Automotive OS. The team consists of skilled product owners, architects and software engineers.
What you do
Together with your team you develop the next generation of cutting-edge Android-based Infotainment Systems in close collaboration with top car makers around the world.
- You write and maintain the software for our Cockpit Infotainment solutions based on Automotive Android OS.
- You research, evaluate and integrate new technologies, software libraries and frameworks.
- You work in our multi-disciplinary international team in an agile environment.
- You actively collaborate with teams from different departments and customers in an international environment.
What you bring
- Essential Qualifications
- You hold a university degree in computer sciences, electronics, mathematics or related sciences.
- You are experienced with the software designs and development.
- You solve problems with your positive can-do attitude and you are a team player solving issues together in an intercultural environment.
- Your profile is completed by fluent communication skills in English and German is a plus.
- Learnable skills
- Ideally you have experience with Android framework development for embedded systems.
- You have experience with automotive technologies and processes (e.g., Automotive SPICE).
This position requires a readiness to travel (~5%).
Look forward to
- Working on exciting and future-oriented projects, together with best-in-class colleagues.
- Benefiting from our international collaborations and our multicultural and diverse #teamElektrobit, there’s so much we learn from each other.
- Having a job that fits to your life through access to mobile work, flextime without core hours and tailored work time models such as part-time work. Let’s have a chat about what suits you and us best.
- Enjoying an informal working environment throughout the company with no dress code.
- Being part of a team where we believe in each other, care for each other, and can rely on each other. Regular team and sport events strengthen our team spirit even further.
- Continuously learning and building your skill set with first-class development opportunities, e.g. through unlimited access to the e-learning platforms Udemy and Good Habitz and our extensive know-how.
- Profiting from a generously subsidized company pension plan and capital-forming benefits.
- Kromberg & SchubertEntwicklungsingenieur – Elektrologik (m/w/d)bundesweit +2Elektrotechnik +4
- BertrandtBerufseinsteiger/Absolvent als Entwicklungsingenieur (m/w/d) ElektromobilitätMagdeburgElektrotechnik +2
- Deutsche Rentenversicherung BundIngenieur*in Elektrotechnik / Starkstrom (m/w/div)BerlinBauingenieurwesen +2
- KärcherINGENIEUR (M/W/D) MESSTECHNIK PRÜFSTANDSTECHNIKWinnendenElektrotechnik +5
- ENGIE DeutschlandServicetechniker Elektro / MSR Gebäudetechnik (m/w/d)Freiburg (im Breisgau)Elektrotechnik