- Responsible for achieving sales targets by selling and promoting Huawei ICT solutions and services to one of the major Telecom Network Operators in Germany
- Actively collect customer requirements, organize campaigns and lead cross functional teams to success
- Stimulate new customer requirements by promoting and introducing Huawei solutions and services
- Drive projects in close cooperation with solution responsible and internal support functions
- Responsible for customer r-lationship management, leading continuous strategic account planning and collecting market intelligence data
- Graduate student with Bachelor/Master’s degree in Business Studies / Telecommunications / Electrical Engineering or similar
- Basic knowledge of mobile networks, their deployment and operation
- Comprehensive understanding of the German carrier market desirable
- Experience with large investment projects and complex solutions is a plus
- Familiarity with sales processes and methodologies desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Ambition to achieve targets
- Strong relationship management skills
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in German preferred
What we offer:
We offer you an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest growing multinational telecommunication companies, challenging work and a competitive salary package. Personal development is ensured through many training opportunities in Western Europe and abroad.
Fresh Graduate Program in Germany:
- Professional Career Path: We offer you an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest growing multinational telecommunication companies
- Personal Development is ensured through training and workshop opportunities: Comprehensive training programs throughout the first 6 months.
- Firsthand experience in customer engagement and new technology innovation
- Challenging and diverse assignments that enable you to continuously develop your personal and professional strengths
- Competitive Salary package
- Mentor/Buddy Program: A mentor that will guide you through both business and intercultural development
- After onboarding, internal networking activities with other fresh Graduates take place constantly
Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 195,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
Huawei's end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services are both competitive and secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, we create lasting value for our customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in organizations of all shapes and sizes
You are interested?
Please send your detailed resume/CV in English via E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position you apply for.
Privacy Statement Notice for positions in West Europe region:
Please read and understand our West European Recruitment Privacy Notice before submitting your personal data to Huawei so that you fully understand how we process and manage your personal data received. Huawei Technologies Deutschland GmbH Hansaallee 205 40549 Düsseldorf Tel: +49 211 88254 8000 Campus.email@example.com
- ViGEMTestentwickler / Systemingenieur (m/w/d) im Bereich HardwaretestKarlsruheAutomatisierungstechnik +6
- EDAGSCADA Programmierer* / Anwendungsentwickler* (m/w/d) Smart FactoryIngolstadt +3Automatisierungstechnik +3
- EDAGSPS Programmierer* (m/w/d) Smart FactoryIngolstadt +3Automatisierungstechnik +3
- Akkodis Tech ExpertsElektroingenieur / Elektrotechniker (m/w/d) Medical Engineering&Mechatronics Interne Akkodis Stelle - hybrides Arbeiten (Remote & Präsenz)MannheimElektrotechnik +1
- Stadt KölnIngenieur*innen oder Techniker*innen oder Handwerksmeister*innen der Fachrichtung Elektrotechnik (m/w/d) in der Abteilung Betriebsmanagement bei der GebäudewirtschaftKölnElektrotechnik