Job ID: 2201806
Looking for an Applications Engineer to join Marvell’s Automotive business unit and work with cross-functional teams in addressing functional safety aspects of Marvell's Automotive products.
Marvell connects the connected car with high quality AEC‐Q100 qualified products and solutions that include Marvell’s first to market combo Wi‐Fi /Bluetooth solution pioneering the Marvell Mobile Hotspot as an automotive use case, built‐in Audio Codec, storage, bridges, and Ethernet domains providing automotive infotainment, wired/ wireless connectivity and co-application processor platforms that function in the following applications: Automotive Ethernet, Automotive Wireless, Automotive Storage.
- Function as the customer-facing representative of Marvell engineering in functional safety discussions
- Analyze customer's functional safety requirement and provide feedback on viability
- Adapt Marvell's functional safety analysis to customer's use case
- Work with cross functional teams to generate and maintain components of functional safety documents
- Document and generate reports of communication with customers as well as internal teams
- Work closely with the architecture and design teams throughout the product development cycle
- Provide product-specific functional safety training to the other AEs and FAEs.
- Bachelors degree or Advanced Degree in Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Information Technology/Systems, Computer Science or a related field
- Familiarity with ISO 26262 as it relates to Semiconductor IC
- Working experience with failure analysis (FMEA, FMEDA, FTA, DFA)
- Good understanding of Processors, Ethernet Switch, or PHY ICs and various high-speed signal interfaces (XFI/SFI, xGMII, MDI Base-T1).
- Familiarity with the contents of a safety manual for an IC
- Ability to understand and clearly articulate complex technical issues
- Work experience in a customer facing role
- Work experience in a functional safety engineering role at a semiconductor company
- Fluent in English
- German language is an advantage
- Kromberg & SchubertEntwicklungsingenieur – Elektrologik (m/w/d)bundesweit +2Elektrotechnik +4
- BertrandtBerufseinsteiger/Absolvent als Entwicklungsingenieur (m/w/d) ElektromobilitätMagdeburgElektrotechnik +2
- Deutsche Rentenversicherung BundIngenieur*in Elektrotechnik / Starkstrom (m/w/div)BerlinBauingenieurwesen +2
- KärcherINGENIEUR (M/W/D) MESSTECHNIK PRÜFSTANDSTECHNIKWinnendenElektrotechnik +5
- ENGIE DeutschlandServicetechniker Elektro / MSR Gebäudetechnik (m/w/d)Freiburg (im Breisgau)Elektrotechnik