Welcome to our sector Aerospace & Defence. Around 1,800 colleagues in the Space & Defence division and around 4,000 aerospace experts bring digitalisation, automation and security to air and space. For our renowned customers, we are working on the next generation of aircraft, the reconquest of space and the continuous expansion of cyber security. Are you the one to inspire with AIR telligence?
If you're passionate about Aerospace & Defence, then you've come to the right place!
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES WITH US
- You create and evaluate design concepts for digital, analog and/or mixed signal circuitry
- You are responsible for the development of prototypes within the scope of feasibility testing
- Implementation of concepts from circuit design and simulation through to circuit layout and supervision of external manufacturing
- You ensure the implementation of the hardware requirements, for example with regard to EMC taking measurements
- Conducting customer and supplier discussions on an international level and Management
- You create the technical documentation
YOU CONVINCE US WITH
- Degree in Electronics and Communication or comparable qualification or training
- Verifiable experience in the development of complex, EMC-compliant circuitry
- 8+years of experience in the development of hardware from the customer concept stage through to series maturity, ideally on the V-model basis
- Excellent knowledge of Mentor Graphics
- Knowledge of the requirements for manufacture-optimized design
- A good experience in approval and lab qualification processes
- Knowledge of industry-specific or cross-sector norms and standards are desirable
- An avid willingness to learn and actively integrate within an international team
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Not a 100% match? No need to worry! Capgemini Engineering supports you with a wide range of learning opportunities so that you can develop both professionally and personally.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU
Do you have any questions about the job profile and/or requirements?
Please get in touch with your contact person in Recruiting.
Capgemini Engineering S.A.S. & Co. KG
+ 49 173 4557391
Please fill in our online application form completely and attach your CV, work and school certificates as well as any other relevant documents. We wish you every success for your application
Capgemini Engineering is committed to the employment of a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants are considered regardless of their origin, skin colour, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status or disability.
Favorite place to work
- Individual career plan
- Diverse range of further trainings
- Cross-industry knowledge transfer
- E-Gym WellPass
- Sustainable on the road - the JobRad program
- Shopping advantages and discount promotions
- Numerous events
- Attractive employee stock ownership program
- Company pension plan
- Mobile work by arrangements
- Individual work and part-time models
- Value oriented corporate culture
- Kromberg & SchubertEntwicklungsingenieur – Elektrologik (m/w/d)bundesweit +2Elektrotechnik +4
- BertrandtBerufseinsteiger/Absolvent als Entwicklungsingenieur (m/w/d) ElektromobilitätMagdeburgElektrotechnik +2
- Deutsche Rentenversicherung BundIngenieur*in Elektrotechnik / Starkstrom (m/w/div)BerlinBauingenieurwesen +2
- KärcherINGENIEUR (M/W/D) MESSTECHNIK PRÜFSTANDSTECHNIKWinnendenElektrotechnik +5
- ENGIE DeutschlandServicetechniker Elektro / MSR Gebäudetechnik (m/w/d)Freiburg (im Breisgau)Elektrotechnik