What you will do
- You will design, implement, and maintain projects of highly efficient embedded software using C/C++ and assembly.
- Interact with research teams to assist finding optimal solutions.
- Contribute to the development of software kits for innovative audio products.
What you bring to the table
- University degree in electrical engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, or another related field
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills for real-time embedded applications and fixed-point arithmetic
- Experience in optimizing, maintaining, testing, and quality assurance of existing C/C++ code/software
- Basic knowledge of signal processing, especially audio signal processing
- Proficiency in written or spoken German or English
What you can expect
Fraunhofer is not only the largest organization for applied research (application-oriented research organisation) in Europe, but also a top-rated employer. But why?
- An exciting role: We offer an attractive work environment at a global leader ina major innovative industry.
- Projects with a strong practical component motivate our employees to drive innovation.
- Our dedicated teams offer freedom for your own ideas and room for creativity.
- We value personal contact: With our structured onboarding process, you will quickly become familiar with our institute and be able to extend your network successfully.
- We take your needs seriously: We support your work-life-balance by offering flexible working hours and hybrid work.
- You will have ample opportunity to meet your colleagues in our community rooms, at sports courses (at the institute and online) and many other events.
- Our colleagues enjoy our positive work culture: We are open-minded, we help and trust each other.
- Top of the line infrastructure at your work place: With our state-of-the-art technologies, we develop solutions to meet the challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Talent development already starts in school: Our programs inspire young people at an early age to pursue sciences and foster creative junior scientists.
- Your goals and interests are important to us: We offer ongoing professional and personal seminars, coaching and language classes.
- We offer equal opportunities: Our female scientists, for example, benefit from the »Fraunhofer TALENTA« career program.
- We offer complementary parking spaces, charging stations for electric cars and covered bicycle parking. We also have showers at the institute.
- We subsidize your Deutschland-Ticket (jobticket) ‒ bus stops are located directly in front of the institute.
- Our in-house health management organizes, e.g. sports courses, running groups and relaxation seminars.
- U.S. Air Force – Personalbüro Ramstein Air BaseElektroniker/ Energie- und Gebäudetechnik (m/w/d)Ramstein-MiesenbachElektrotechnik +1
- Akkodis Tech ExpertsElektroingenieur (m/w/d) AutomotiveLeipzigElektrotechnik +2
- dSPACEElektrotechniker Hardware-in-the-Loop-Simulation (m/w/d)PaderbornElektrotechnik
- Akkodis Tech ExpertsEntwicklungsingenieur im Bereich Batterie/elektrische Energiespeicher (m/w/d)FriedrichshafenChemieingenieurwesen +2
- U.S. Air Force – Personalbüro Ramstein Air BaseElektroniker (Tankanlagen) (m/w/d)Ramstein-MiesenbachChemieingenieurwesen +6
get in Engineering hat die Informationen von der Webseite des Unternehmens und ggf. sonstigen Quellen sorgfältig zusammengestellt. Diese Informationen wurden vom Unternehmen noch nicht autorisiert.Informationen für Unternehmen