Job ID: 2320090
How we work:
- We develop software solutions for the semiconductor industry. In the process we use C#/.NET (e.g. .NET Core), WPF, gRPC, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core and MS-SQL Server.
- We work in an agile manner in cross-functional teams consisting of developers, testers, requirements engineers, scrum master and product owner.
- Due to our customer’s environment, our software products have to meet high quality standards.
- We stay up-to-date by participating in meetups, technical trainings and international conferences.
- We are open to new technologies which we try out, for example in hackathons.
- We appreciate team spirit in a familiar atmosphere and flat hierarchies.
- We encourage an open and supportive corporate culture, for example regular meetings like Town Halls, Iteration reviews and team events.
- Based on requirements and requirement cases, you will create test cases for the functional properties of our software products and select suitable test methods.
- In addition to the execution of test cases, you will also create the test data in close cooperation with colleagues of various departments.
- You will record, document and analyze software errors.
- In an agile development team, you will work to improve our software and its features.
- You will also support the automation of test cases.
What you bring in:
- You have completed an education, or you have a university degree in computer science, technology, natural sciences or a comparable subject area.
- You already have about two years or more of experience as a software test analyst.
- Ideally, you have experience in dealing with issue tracking and test management software (e.g. JIRA and QAComplete).
- A certification like the Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL) is an advantage.
- You enjoy analyzing a software of strengths and weaknesses and identifying improvement potential.
- You have good language skills of spoken and written English.
That awaits you here:
- Modern office space in the heart of Dresden with excellent connections to local and regional public transport. Many of our colleagues also use Qoniac’ s own bicycle cellar.
- We have a flexible arrangement for working hours as well as for mobile working.
- We provide high quality software and hardware for your working needs.
- Your mentor will familiarize you in detail with your new tasks und your new team.
- We stay up-to-date and develop ourselves further, for example by participating in individual, professional training courses and international conferences
- You can also develop your language skills with us. In addition to German courses for our international colleagues, our office also offers the opportunity to learn Chinese or Japanese.
- Our open company culture is characterized by the meeting of different cultures, the mutual respectful interaction and our joy of work.
- After the pandemic situation, we look forward to getting together again in our lobby to enjoy movie nights, game nights, after work parties, technical meetups and our New Year's reception.
- We are happy to support our new colleagues in applying for visas, finding accommodation and moving.
- For your physical well-being Qoniac provides vouchers for lunch, fresh fruit, coffee, hot chocolate and tea.
- We pay a Christmas bonus, subsidy for childcare and of course we offer company pension schemes.
- You will receive a permanent employment contract, either part-time or full-time.
- ViGEMTestentwickler / Systemingenieur (m/w/d) im Bereich HardwaretestKarlsruheAutomatisierungstechnik +6
- EDAGSCADA Programmierer* / Anwendungsentwickler* (m/w/d) Smart FactoryIngolstadt +3Automatisierungstechnik +3
- EDAGSPS Programmierer* (m/w/d) Smart FactoryIngolstadt +3Automatisierungstechnik +3
- Akkodis Tech ExpertsElektroingenieur / Elektrotechniker (m/w/d) Medical Engineering&Mechatronics Interne Akkodis Stelle - hybrides Arbeiten (Remote & Präsenz)MannheimElektrotechnik +1
- Stadt KölnIngenieur*innen oder Techniker*innen oder Handwerksmeister*innen der Fachrichtung Elektrotechnik (m/w/d) in der Abteilung Betriebsmanagement bei der GebäudewirtschaftKölnElektrotechnik
get in Engineering hat die Informationen von der Webseite des Unternehmens und ggf. sonstigen Quellen sorgfältig zusammengestellt. Diese Informationen wurden vom Unternehmen noch nicht autorisiert.Informationen für Unternehmen