Job ID: 54649BR
Roles & Responsibilities
- Define, design, develop and optimize concepts and Interdisciplinary planning of various buildings /structures and plot plan based on concepts of buildings, Reference Power Plants, noise requirements, fire- fighting and explosion protection, permits, client specification, local standards for the complete plant layout scope Monitoring the contract and securing the budget, project scope, schedule, as well as project implementation. Realization of adjustments and securing our claims, project reporting (financial, technical, recording working hours, and scheduling).
- Takes responsibility for functional arrangement of systems and components, optimization of buildings and structures, collision-free routing of main systems (piping, cabling run, air conditioning), consideration of erection and maintenance activities based on relevant codes and standards.
- Ensure actuality of the design/3D models together with the responsible Lead Engineers based on the general principles
- Coordination of interference checker and its resolution.
- Ensure clash free design based on the definition of clash checks defined by each discipline for internal review steps.
- Push availability of all relevant inputs and follow up delays from suppliers and partners to the team and provide milestone inputs to interfacing departments.
- Track status of the time schedule especially for the mechanical and civil erection sequences and the main engineering activities
- Organizing internal meetings with the team, design reviews with reviewers beside the milestone reviews for problem resolution, meetings with customer and interface management with co partners
- Review vendor documentation w.r.t location, orientation, elevation, and interfaces with civil, electrical, and piping. Component/interface modelling along with data/property handling.
- University/College degree, preferable within the field of mechanical or process engineering or equivalent combination of education
- Experience from the power generation and EPC market
- Knowledge of products and power plant components, services and markets of industrial power plant & Combined Heat and Power solution business
- Capability of multitasking, with excellent organizational skills while assuring a high quality work process
- excellent skills in 2D design tools such as AutoCAD, skills in 3d design tools such as (PDMS,E3D) are an advantage
- Intercultural sensitivity, in order to work in (virtual) international team
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Unlimited employment with individual training and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours including overtime compensation
- Exciting projects at a high technical level
- Strong teams with an open and friendly working atmosphere as well as flat hierarchies
- New and modern equipped office building
- Attractive company pension schemes
- A subsidized membership with Urban Sports Club
- Regular employee events (Summer party, Christmas party)
- Akkodis Tech ExpertsKonstrukteur (m/w/div) Bereich MaschinenbauJenaElektrotechnik +1
- Akkodis Tech ExpertsAbschlussarbeit Maschinenbau - Demonstrator in der Luftfahrt (m/w/d)FriedrichshafenFahrzeugtechnik +3
- GrenzebachHardware Konstrukteur Mechanik (m/w/d) - IntralogistikHamlarFahrzeugtechnik +2
- SCHUNK SE & Co. KGJunior Konstrukteur – Maschinenbau (m/w/d)Lauffen am NeckarAutomatisierungstechnik +1
- EDAGProjektleiter* industrieller Anlagenbau Smart Factory (m/w/d)Wolfsburg +5Maschinenbau +1
get in Engineering hat die Informationen von der Webseite des Unternehmens und ggf. sonstigen Quellen sorgfältig zusammengestellt. Diese Informationen wurden vom Unternehmen noch nicht autorisiert.Informationen für Unternehmen