- Energie- & Umwelttechnik
We have a total of ten plants in Germany, including Gillette and Braun. We offer internships and thesis positions at the following locations:
Crailsheim, Euskirchen, Gross-Gerau, Worms, Berlin, Altfeld, Wallduern, Marktheidenfeld and Kronberg.
This offers you a unique opportunity to test your technical skills and management abilities in a real production environment, working on real tasks. An increasing number of our up-and-coming managers originally joined us as interns.
Examples of project areas you could be involved in:
- Projects for the implementation of newly developed technologies in serial production.
- Analysis and optimization of production processes.
- Preparing raw material handling concept designs.
- Reducing water volumes used for cleaning and sanitization processes.
- Projects for improvements in packaging according to line operation parameters.
- Project for enhanced supply chains in product manufacture operations, testing of solution options, optimization of material flows in the supply chain with a view to reducing inventories, simplifying work processes and preventing material wastage.
- Design concept for "Just in Time" delivery.
- Quality: implementation of a static process control (SPC) strategy for monitoring existing manufacturing processes and the validation of new processes/products.
- Completion of at least 3 semesters of a technical degree program (electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, process engineering, mechatronics, automation technology, plastics engineering, engineering management).
- Excellent analytical skills and quick absorption of new information.
- Above-average grades.
- Involvement in initiatives in the wider community.
- Good communication skills, “can-do” attitude, good teamwork skills.
- Good knowledge of English and German.
What we offer:
- 4-6 month projects involving complex technical tasks, rapidly taking on increasing levels of responsibility, within a young, dynamic team.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- Internship/thesis as a potential springboard for direct entry following your graduation.