Job Field: Engineering
Location: Schwarzheide, DE
Company: BASF Schwarzheide GmbH
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: EN57346806_DIGI4_9
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
The Schwarzheide site is located between Berlin, the capital city, and the cultural metropolis of Dresden. Schwarzheide plays a pioneering role within the BASF Group during the digital transformation. We boost innovative drive with new technologies and ways of working.
Join us and help shape the future. Take advantage of this opportunity to join the leading chemical company.
To learn more about BASF Schwarzheide GmbH, please visit http://on.basf.com/Schwarzheide.
What you can expect
Our Site Engineering team plans and performs project planning for plant and equipment changes for our production and infrastructure at the site. In addition, Site Engineering supports the process of construction, assembly, installation work and commissioning.
- You will support and advise the responsible teams during the planning and handling of projects, plant and equipment changes and maintenance measures all the way to the completion.
- As part of the implementation of the digital plant, you will assist with the integration of existing and new digital tools and methods.
- Furthermore, you will advance the "Digital Plant" vision regarding our new alignment.
- In addition, you will establish process and tool knowledge in order to ensure end-to-end digital planning in the future.
What we expect
- You hold a diploma or a master´s degree degree in process engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, automation technology or a similar area.
- Solid subject-specific knowledge, skills, professional experience in the operational and technical segment, project planning, maintenance and installation is an advantage.
- In addition, you are in step with the latest digital trends and familiarize yourself with new digitalisierung applications.
- You enjoy driving change forward and contributing within your team in order to achieve goals together.
- It is easy for you to identify the needs of partners and to provide them with optimal advice in German and English.
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
- Support of all employees by using different measures to ensure the balance of professional and private life.
- Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.