- Ludwigshafen am Rhein
Job Field: IT / Information Management
Location: Ludwigshafen, DE
Company: BASF SE
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: EN56850317_DIGI4_1
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time.
Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/Headquarters
What you can expect
Our unit Engineering & Maintenance IT manages and supports the use of engineering software in the BASF Group.
- You will support CAE applications (Siemens COMOS) and further develop them on an ongoing basis in close cooperation with the users.
- In addition, your activities will encompass the entire development cycle, from requirements analysis to implementation, testing, rollout and support.
- Beyond the development activities you perform personally, you will also manage implementation by external service providers.
- You will continuously improve our work processes and the use of resources.
What we expect
- You have a bachelor´s degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics or physics.
- Moreover, you have excellent practical IT and programming knowledge and skills, ideally in NET, databases and programming relating to Office. Ideally, you have already proven these skills in practice.
- Additionally, you already have experience with supporting CAE applications.
- You familiarize yourself independently with new IT systems and domain-specific languages.
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
- Support of all employees by using different measures to ensure the balance of professional and private life.
- Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.