Complexity and scale of automotive systems are increasing. In our recent research projects, we focus on connected, collaborative and automated driving systems, which yield complex multi-modal relations between different components and sub-systems. We investigate cutting-edge methodologies to create feasible and reliable software architectures that supports validation, verification and testing of such complex automotive systems.
As a Research Engineer (m/f/d) and Software Developer (m/f/d) CI/CD for Cloud-based, large scale Automotive Systems, you will work in an international Systems Engineering R&D team. You will be involved in design & development of a validation & verification platform and scenario-based testing framework for connected automated driving applications.
What you'll do
- CI/CD pipeline development and cloud-based extension of the platform (e.g. implementing change request in function codes and/or test scenarios, which shall be processed thorough this CI/CD pipeline).
- Contribution to the design of SW architecture of overall V&V platform.
- Representing DENSO in related EU/International consortia.
- Pro-actively following the recent developments of open and proprietary CI/CD technologies in the domain, report regularly and reflect them to your development.
What you'll need
- Successfully completed university or doctor degree in information technology, software engineering or similar fields.
- Profound programming knowledge and experience in C/C++, Python, Java MATLAB.
- Profound CI/CD knowledge and experience such as Jenkins, Gitlab, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of software architecture (meta-)modeling methodology using UML and XML.
- High motivation, enthusiasm and passion for new, innovative software technologies.
- Ability to reflect theoretical deep knowledge in practical and simple-to-understand applications.
- Solid understanding of CI/CD, large-scale software architectures, software testing.
- Ideally good fundamental know-how on automotive systems, especially regarding collaborative and automated driving. Scenario-based testing and AD/ADAS simulation tools know-how, as well as experience in open-source projects is of advantage.
- Fluent level of English and German.
- Team player with intercultural competencies as well as independent working style with good self- organization and flexibility.