What is your role and surroundings?
Our Faurecia Mercedes-Benz Sales Unit is looking for you as a VIE Sales Engineer m/f for our Customer’s Office in Böblingen (Stuttgart area), Germany.
The VIE Sales Engineer is working with, and learning from the Program Sales Lead MBAG within Faurecia Automotive Seating. He/she reports to the Sales Manager and will work on different commercial management objectives during the period of employment.
The VIE will start with an orientation phase supporting the Sales Department. After sales fundamentals on-boarding is complete, based on skill and interest- the candidate will manage specific Sales tasks in his/her own responsibility – with close support of his/her N+1.
An intercultural background, including German language and cultural proximity would be a plus to support the Program Team in exchange and alignment with our central functions. On top we support your development and deep understanding of German culture and language during the mission. With this combination, we will create an opportunity for a further career path potentially within Faurecia. Pending on interest and development of the candidate, Faurecia tries an extension of the 1st mission by additional 12 month on-site at our Böblingen Customer’s Office with different Sales Experiences in either another project or scope in order to ensure full development of a potential Sales Engineer within Faurecia.
What will be your main missions?
- In coordination with the Sales Manager and the sales engineers, preparation of internal documentation, presentations as well as conducting negotiations with the Customer (MBAG)
- Support in reporting and monitoring
- Ensure permanent contact with various internal and external departments incl. our Plants and Core Team colleagues, resilient and strongly driven to face complexity
- Coordinate the implementation of technical and commercial offers
- Ensure that the evolution of permanent parts pricing in line with the Divisions budget
- Support in budget & volume planning
The mission will last 12 months (with preferable option to extend to 24 months).
What you need to join us?
- Master’s degree in Engineering and/or Economics.
- Commercial negotiation & orientation is a plus
- Passion for automotive à commercials & negotiation as a wished career path
- English language is mandatory as you will be speaking with people from all over the world.
- Microsoft® Excel® acumen
Who are we looking for?
- International mindset and strong analytical skills
- Results oriented and very driven, with strong written and oral communications skills
- A proactive approach to work and optimist energy;
- Good interpersonal skills.
What will this role offer you?
- You will work within an international Sales team full of energy;
- You will work on challenges
- You will find a strong emphasis on talent development and abundant opportunities for growth;
- You will grow professionally, polyvalence and autonomy will be part of your daily work;
- A powerful VIE community spirit within Forvians.
- PrehStrategischer Einkäufer (m/w/d) Lizenz- und PatentmanagementBad Neustadt an der SaaleWirtschaftsingenieurwesen
- THOST Projektmanagement GmbHABN2403 - Ingenieur*in | Techniker*in als Junior-Projektmanager*in (m/w/d) im Bereich InfrastrukturprojekteStuttgart +3Bauingenieurwesen +1
- WEMAG Netz GmbHKoordinator Netzdienstleistungen (m/w/d)SchwerinElektrotechnik +3
- Krannich Group GmbHProduktmanager (m/w/d)Weil der StadtWirtschaftsingenieurwesen
- EDAGProblemmanager* Autonomous Drive (m/w/d)Unterschleißheim +1Elektrotechnik +3